Nope. It’s true. When you purchase Shakeology this month, you can get the 21 Day Fix OR 21 Day Fix Extreme for FREE (vs. a one-time shipment of Shakeology). So there it is! 🙂 If you’ve been dying to try either one, NOW is the time to jump on it! When you purchase a “Challenge Pack”, you also get a 30 day FREE trial of Beachbody on Demand – stream your workout anytime/anywhere!
People in my groups have been LOVING this program month after month because it works! It’s so simple! Dial in your nutrition. Get your portions figured out. Add 30 minutes/day of exercise and you WILL absolutely get results! Women in my groups who stick with it for 21 days generally lose up to 10-15 pounds. Men (for whatever reason) tend to drop even more! Grrr! And when you do several rounds in a row…you’ll end up like Michelle (one of my challenge participants) who has lost 13 pounds and 22 inches! And she reports that she’s seeing her ABS for the first time since having her kids! How fantastic right?!
Not familiar with the 21 Day Fix? Or Fix Extreme…watch this video:
Depending on what package you get, you can save $70-$95 dollars this month!
You can also add the 3 Day Refresh if you want a nice kickstart! I lost 5 pounds the last time I did it! (In 3 days!) It’s a nice reboot/refresh before jumping into the 21 days!
Check out some of these amazing transformations!
Ready to get working on your “after” picture now?!
Pick a package and join my next VIP support group!
The 21 Day Fix was an absolute game-changer! I’ve seen amazing results over and over again! People losing 10-15 pounds in just 21 days. AND nobody is starving, OR killing themselves at the gym for 1-2 hours a day!
Well NOW you can kick it up a notch and get seriously shredded in the shortest time possible with 21 Day Fix EXTREME, created by Autumn Calabrese. This breakthrough 21-day fitness and nutrition program combines simple portion control, clean eating, and extreme 30-minute workouts to deliver a body that is hard, lean, and defined.
What is 21 Day Fix EXTREME?
• A 21-day program that features simple portion control, clean eating, and extreme
• The portion-control containers take all the guesswork out of how much you should eat.
• The Eating Plan will tell you exactly what to eat and when—and how to eat cleaner than ever.
• This is how you get seriously shredded in 21 days.
What makes this program different?
• No other program has you eating this well and working this hard. It’s going to take guts, intensity,
and drive. But it’s only 21 days.
• The 30-minute workouts are extreme. They combine steady-state aerobics, resistance training, and
explosive power moves that target every muscle in the body—to help you get shredded in a short
amount of time.
• Seven workouts; one for every day of the week so your mind never gets bored and your body
• For your nutrition, you’ll not only be practicing portion control—you’ll be eating ONLY clean foods.
No treats. No cheats. No excuses.
• Autumn has included her own competition nutrition plan, which she uses to get stage-ready and
ripped in 21 days.
Who should do the 21 Day Fix EXTREME?
Women and men who:
• Are impatient to get serious results.
• Don’t want to make longtime commitments or have tried and failed at longer, more complicated
• Are serious with a “No BS” attitude toward workouts and nutrition.
• Have a dramatic short-term weight-loss deadline, or need a final push to achieve the hardbody
they’ve always wanted.
• Don’t have much weight to lose, but want to get shredded and have defined abs.
*See info below about my test group!
Check out a quick preview:
This month you can get EXTREME results and $AVE some cash too! And of course…you have options!
1) BASE Kit: comes with all 7 workouts: Plyo Fix Extreme, Upper Fix Extreme, Lower Fix Extreme, Pilates Fix Extreme, Cardio Fix Extreme, Dirty 30 Extreme, & Yoga Extreme + a BONUS workout: The Fix Challenge. You’ll also recive 2 sets of the color-coded portion control containers and a Shakeology shaker cup.*The Base Kit does NOT come with Shakeology. PLUS 3 FREE GIFTS! The 21 Day Fix Extreme Eating Plan, Countdown to Competition and 24/7 support! AND FREE SHIPPING! (this month only)
2) CHALLENGE PACK – Save $70: Challenge Packs are the complete package, offering total support for achieving health and fitness goals. The formula? Fitness + Nutrition + Support = Success. With the Challenge Pack, customers will receive:
EVERYTHING in the Base Kit
Shakeology (Choice of 30-day supply on Home Direct)
Team Beachbody Club (30-day FREE trial membership)
OPTIONAL: Sign up as a coach and receive your free Business Starter Kit & have your first Business Service Fee waived. And start earning money!
3) KICKSTART CHALLENGE PACK – Save $95
EVERYTHING in the Challenge Pack PLUS the 3 Day Refresh to ‘kickstart’ your results!
JOIN MY TEST GROUP!
Starting on the 16th, I will be running a Test Group for anyone doing the 21 Day Fix Extreme, or The 21 Day Fix. We’ll do the programs together! You’ll get the daily support and accountability you need to dig deep and get results! I’ll provide motivation and recipes and be available to help you reach your goals – 24/7!
Choose your option(s) below!DEADLINE to commit is Friday, Feb. 6
Be patient – the site is bound to be overloaded today!
I am always SO inspired by the pretty food pictures and delicious sounding recipes on Pinterest. But let’s be real…they NEVER really turn out as pretty as the picture, RIGHT?!
Well…not this time bub! I was so pleased with how pretty this dish was when I made it last week…I had to take a picture of it. In my opinion…it is a work of art! But was it worth ALL of the effort…
I do believe it WAS!
It really wasn’t ALL that difficult. Just a little time consuming to slice and place all of the veggies just so. So here is what I did for a 9 x 13 inch dish:
Take That Pinterest
1/2 medium sweet onion – diced
3-4 garlic cloves – minced
2-3 yellow squash
5-6 roma tomatoes (Or adjust depending on the size tomato you want to use.)
3 T. chopped fresh basil
salt and pepper to taste
freshly grated parmesan cheese (Or a little sharp cheddar would be good, too.)
Directions: Preheat oven to 400°. Drizzle the bottom of a glass pan with a little olive oil. Saute onions and garlic in a little olive oil for 3-4 minutes. Meanwhile, slice up all of the veggies! I used a knife, I didn’t want them to be paper thin (using a mandolin would be ok…but just don’t use the thinnest setting). Place the slices int the pan in an alternating pattern. Sprinkle the top with sea salt, pepper and the fresh basil. Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes. Take out, remove foil and sprinkle on a little freshly grated parmesan cheese!
TA Die For!
Take a picture of YOUR masterpiece and share it with me HERE!
Like this recipe? Want MORE?! Join me on Monday, August 18 for my FREE 7 Day Slim Down group on Facebook! Past groups have lost an average of 5-7 pounds…in one week! You won’t be starving either! We’re eating 5-6 meals/day of good, clean foods!
✔Daily Meal Plan
✔Accountability (in a private Facebook group)
✔Daily workout suggestions (or just commit to 30 minutes/day!)
DEADLINE TO SIGN UP Friday August 15th!
Click here for more information and get signed up ➡ CLICK HERE