Black Friday Sales will start Wednesday 11/25…
Through 12/2, or while supplies last
Get on the Black Friday Email List HERE, to get FIRST access!
Save Even More as a Beachbody Coach
If you sign up now, you can actually get an ADDITIONAL 25% off the Beachbody black friday deals and earn a 25% commission anytime a friend orders something. Join my team of coaches. If you have questions on coaching, you can also email me at email@example.com.
Beachbody Black Friday Deals 2014
The Beachbody Black Friday Sale is a great way to change out your workouts and get excited and motivated during the holidays.
Check out the deals being offered below!
I will email everyone the deals first before sharing the details here or anywhere else so make sure to get on the list now.
OTHER Deals Available through the end of November!
And FREE in December, I am hosting the 24 Days of Fitness!!!
This time of year can be very difficult to stay on track with holiday parties, cookie trays and SO many opportunities to over-indulge. It is pretty common to gain 7-10 pounds over the holidays!
NOT YOU! Not this year!!!
Starting December 1, right after Thanksgiving weekend, I am hosting a FREE 24 DAYS OF FITNESS Challenge! It’ll be FUN and totally laid back!
It’s my gift to you!
Let’s focus on NO gaining, but at least maintaining over the holidays! That’s do-able RIGHT!? You can still enjoy the season without the extra pounds!
Tips on eating clean.
Healthy holiday recipes.
Daily fitness challenge (fun, but effective)
And NO holiday challenge would be complete without…
Sign up HERE
and I’ll send you instructions to join the private Facebook group.
*Available for those in US & Canada, if you’re not a coach and not currently working with a coach.
☀ TOO GOOD NOT TO SHARE! ☀
Starting TODAY (Wed 6/4) at 3:00 PM EST/12PM PST!!!
These are some SERIOUSLY deep discounts!! You bet I’ll be grabbing a few of these!
The offer is valid for a LIMITED TIME ONLY starting TODAY – Wednesday June 4th at 3PM EST/12PM PST until Monday June 9th at 12PM PST – OR while quantities last! Which won’t be long for some of these! Some items will be gone today! Guarantee! If you see something you’ve had your eye on…GRAB it! This link will be live as soon as the sale is opened! So keep your finger on your mouse and get ready to click! 🙂
Yes, it’s only Wednesday, but Beachbody is announcing Black Friday Deals TODAY! And here they are! These are INSANE prices and will likely sell out super fast! Last year, some of the deals sold out in 1-2 hours! I’ve got my eye on a few of these. I might have to give myself some early Christmas presents!
Black Friday Deals!
- Turbo Fire for only $29!!!
- P90X WITH a pull-up bar is just $119
- Hip Hop Abs – $10!!?? WHAT!?
- Insanity, the Asylum with a free pull-up bar is $89!
- Tai Cheng, a low-impact workout program, for only $59!
There will also be some GREAT deals on Derm Exclusive! I use these products every day and REALLY love them!
I’m also looking at some of the great deals on equipment like mats, benches and balls!
And don’t forget supplements like E&E (Energy and Endurance) a pre-workout formula, Fuel Shot and M.A.X. Creatine.
*I can’t STRESS this enough…these sales will go very fast! If you want to take advantage, be early! The deals go live at 3:00 Eastern/12:00 Pacific. So when you’re ready to order, click the button below! BONUS: Any order gets you a FREE coach – ME! -to help you reach your goals! 🙂
Do you like salads? Are you a multi-tasker? You simply HAVE to try this recipe! It’s so good, AND good for you! In just a few simple steps, you’ll have a beautiful and delicious salad that you can feel GOOD about eating! The ingredients are flexible, use what you like, don’t use what you don’t like, get it!? But the steps are absolutely a MUST! Non-negotiable! The salad won’t turn out right if you don’t do it right!
- 2-3 chicken breasts (or more, depending on how many people you’re feeding, and how chicken-y you like your salads)
- 1 lemon
- garlic salt
- ground black pepper
- olive oil
- lettuce of your choice
- veggies of your choice, but might I suggest the following: tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet bell peppers, green onions, avocado, celery…
- berries of your choice: Strawberries and/or raspberries are deelish!
- nuts or crunchy bits of your choice: I prefer slivered almonds.
- reduced fat feta cheese (or not, up to you)
For the dressing:
- olive oil (extra-virginy, of course)
- balsamic vinegar (a goon one!)
- Dijon mustard
- s&p, or Spike, or Mrs. Dash…whatever you prefer
- meat pounder or rolling-pin
- gallon-size Ziploc bags
- gym shoes/clothes
- wrist watch/clock/timing device
STEPS TO TAKE (a.k.a. Instructions)
- Put your chicken breasts into a Ziploc bag. Add freshly squeezed lemon juice (or the bottle kind will do in a pinch), a little drizzle of olive oil (maybe 1-2 teaspoons) a dash of garlic salt and some ground black pepper (to taste). *I don’t often measure when I cook…so that’s the best I can do.
- POUND out your frustrations until your breasts (correction: the CHICKEN breasts) are the same thickness throughout, about 1/2″-3/4″
- Place chicken in the refrigerator.
- Lace up your gym shoes.
- Get dressed in the appropriate workout attire.
- CRITICAL STEP! Workout for at least 45 minutes! No less! (More is acceptable, as long as it’s not overnight) Feel free to choose whatever exercise method you like. Might I suggest: a jog/run/walk outside if it’s nice weather, pop in your favorite workout DVD (Insanity, Chalean Extreme, Turbo Fire, Les Mills Pump, P90X…etc…), a yoga class, pump some iron! You get the idea!
- When your time is up, place chicken breasts on a pre-heated grill and cook for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Chop up lettuce and veggies. *Don’t forget to flip those chicken boobs after 5 minutes!
- Whisk approximately 1 part olive oil to 2 parts balsamic vinegar + 1/2 part Dijon , minced garlic + seasonings in a small bowl.
- Toss the dressing with lettuce.
- Top with chopped veggies.
- Retrieve chicken from the grill, slice into strips and place desired amount on top of individually portioned salads.
- Don’t forget the nuts and berries!
IT’S A GIVE-AWAY! FREE STUFF…I LOVE FREE STUFF!
Enter to WIN HIP HOP ABS and DANCE YOUR WAY TO HOT, SEXY ABS.
If you love to dance and you want to lose weight and tighten your midsection without doing sit-ups or crunches, Shaun T can show you how. Shaun uses a technique called “Tilt, Tuck & Tighten” to help you burn fat as you dance your way to six-pack abs.
In Hip Hop Abs®, Shaun breaks the dance moves down into steps, so almost anyone can do them. And the workouts are set to hot dance music, so they’re high energy and fun.
BUT WAIT….THERE’S MORE!!! 🙂 Get the FREE DVD BONUS Workout – Hip Hop Abs EXTREME (a $19.95 Value)
Click the link below to enter! Hurry, contest ends Wednesday at midnight!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You’ll get 4 routines (plus bonus routines) to learn Shaun T’s training techniques, burn calories, sculpt your abs, and lose fat all over. And you’ll have fun dancing to the hottest hip hop music.
Hip Hop Abs also includes the Step-by-Step Nutrition Guide to help you lose weight, the Results on the Run Diet Guide that shows you how to eat at your favorite fast food restaurants, the 6-Day SlimDown plan, a 30-Day workout calendar, 24/7 Online Support, and measurement tools to keep track of inches you lose.
If you win…you’ll LOSE (get it?!) 😉
You can have your vacation and your workout, too! Found a Bow Flex, a 30 pound dumbbell, a 12 pound medicine ball and some perfect push-ups in my friend’s basement. Add that to a power-walk to the post office with a bff…and my workout is checked off for today! Yay me!
Last night I opted for a treadmill workout. I LOVE that I can watch Netflix on my Nook while I walk/run up steep inclines. It helps pass the time. But I truly love to hate, or is it hate to love, my treadmill. It’s a PaceMaster…and it’s a really nice one. We had to have a nice one since my husband and I were both training for marathons over the last 10 years. Sometimes it’s a necessary evil, like when it’s too cold or too hot outside. Other times I actually look forward to it. For me, it’s all about mixing it up. It’s good for me physically and mentally to keep rotating my fitness routine. After the treadmill, I did ChaLean Extreme, Extreme Abs. I love that workout! It’s very challenging, but I don’t hate it. When I did p90X…I grew to hate Ab Ripper. I guess you’d hate anything that you did almost 90 times in a row. UGH!