I wondered about this before deciding to become a coach. Here’s what I can tell you: Coaching is an amazing opportunity to reach your fitness and nutrition goals, take really good care of yourself, and share your experience with other people who are interested in doing the same things for themselves. Imagine being able to make extra income while getting in shape, and helping other people…that’s it.
I am not a salesperson, I don’t stock products and I don’t have home parties (though I could if I wanted to). I am so happy that I decided to go for it and see what happens.
Really positive things happen! The best part is that I can be a coach from home. With four kids, I have a very busy life and yet I still have time to run this business successfully. If you have an hour or two a day, that’s all it takes. If you have a smart phone and/or computer, that’s all you need!
- need more balance in your life?
- better finances?
- a job that actually makes you feel good?
- want to be a stay-at-home parent?
- want a supplemental income?
- a discount on products/programs you already use! (Shakeology, performance supplements, fitness programs)
If you would like more information about coaching, contact me. (See below)
Here are the Basics of Coaching:
- As you know, BB is a HIGHLY reputable company w/products featured on news media, in magazines, on talk shows, used by celeb’s, etc.
- 25% commissions on any sales from your site whether you’ve ever bought or sold anything or not.
- No pressure to make sales or increase to a rank. If you WANT to work it great, if not or not right now, that’s cool too… enjoy the discounts!
- Team Cycle Bonus, paid weekly, if you decide to build a team.
- 25% discounts on all products and programs.
- First access to all new products and programs.
- Free trainings, webinars, conference calls you can attend if you want to learn to be successful.
- I’d be your mentor, so any questions/struggles you have, I’m here to help!
- No stocking of product, or shipping products, or dealing with customer service issues.
- No need for home parties (unless you want to, but that’s not necessary).
- A HUGE support system from other coaches online!! You will feel like you have a whole new family!
- Start-up is just *$39.95 and then you pay $15.95/month as a website fee (you get 3 websites for that, plus an online office & access to Success on Demand) *This fee can be waived, I can tell you how.
- Incentive programs to get customers assigned to you.
- You can cancel at any time… no obligation to stay in or penalty fees or anything like that.
Here is my story about why/how I became a Beachbody coach:
How much money does a Beachbody coach earn? I share this with you not to brag, but to show you what is possible if you want to make this business work for you! If you apply yourself to this business, with as little as 1-2 hours of “work” per day (hardly seems like work at all!), you can expect your income to double every 6-12 months!
Here is a silly “Day in the Life of a Beachbody Coach” video I made a couple of years ago.
Some of the perks of coaching include: a 25% discount on ALL programs and products (including Shakeology!), a 25% commission on any sale of products and programs, team building bonuses, friends and family members who join you on your health & fitness journey and end up losing hundreds of pounds together and have fun doing it! (True story!), self confidence, meeting lots of cool new friends from a network of amazing people who all want to see an end to the trend of obesity in our country, going to bed each night with fulfillment from having helped people, and waking up with excitement to be able to help MORE people! I truly LOVE this what I do and would love to share it with you, too! And when you sign up, you get me as your mentor. I would be there to help you get started right, and teach you how to build your own coaching business! I have a New Coach training that will teach you everything you’ll need to know to do just that!
“i’m so glad i finally did this. it’s so rewarding and i’m just getting started! <husband> even told me today that he was proud of me for doing this and excited to see the passion i have for helping people and if/when i start to make extra money, that’ll just be icing on the cake!! …but it’s so rewarding to see people getting excited!”
“Can I give you all Ladies a virtual hug? I’m having a moment. LOL I love checking in with you each day. Honestly, after being out of the corporate world over 4 years now since our move to Michigan and focusing 100% on my kids, I’ve always missed the camaraderie of friends in the workplace,…but holey moley, I don’t need to go to an office downtown to have that feeling of accomplishment and friendship. So I’m grateful for this group of enthusiastic go-getters who also have a ton of other obligations and challenges but show me each day that I can make time to steadily build a business for myself too.”
If you’d like to learn more about coaching, or ask me a question about anything you’ve read or seen here…please contact me below: