New Coach Training
Welcome to Team Diamonds in Progress. These videos and additional resources are provided to help you learn everything you need to know to get started with your new coaching business and set up for success!
Even if you are planning to be just a discount coach for now, you might find some very valuable information, especially in the first few videos and resources! People might still be interested in purchasing through you, or even signing up as a coach. And it would be helpful if you knew how to send them to your website, and be able to set them up with the right information.
Just follow the videos in order, at your own pace, and talk to your up-line coach about joining a monthly New Coach Training support group on Facebook so that we can help you along the way.
Please feel free to message me on Facebook ANY time or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Downolad this checklist to track your progress as you go through the training and share with me or your upline sponsor after you’ve completed it!
WELCOME VIDEO (watch first)
If you haven’t already filled out these documents, please do before moving on to the first lesson. The Quick Start will be for you to keep and file into your binder. Please fill out the “About Me” and email it to me or your sponsor coach, so we can get to know you and learn how best to help you!
And if you haven’t already, make sure you watch this video for help learning your “back office”:
LESSON 1: The 4 Vital Behaviors
- NWC Live: 1 832-225-5055 (Access Code is 90405#) NWC Playback: 1 832-225-5065
- Use this resource for types of Facebook/Social Media Posts.
- Print this and add it to your binder: Facebook Do’s and Don’ts
- Print this out and file in your binder: How to INVITE and Build Relations with FORM.
- Listen to this call from Brandi Botts about “Crafting Powerful Invites”.
- Use this Memory Jogger document to help you create your Master List.
- Print this 5 Step Invitation Guide – always make it your own! (use your own words, etc.)
- Listen to this call: “Why Personal Development Really Matters”
- TIP: You can listen to all of the National Wake-Up Call recordings on Podcasts! Just search for Team Beachbody on your podcast app or through iTunes! You can forward through the announcements at the beginning to make the call even less time! For Android users, I like the app “Beyond Pod”.
These books are valuable tools for your personal development. You will learn many lessons that will apply to your business as well as your personal life!
- The Slight Edge, by Jeff Olson
- The Compound Effect, by Darren Hardy
- Go Pro, by Eric Worre
- Eat That Frog, by Brian Tracy
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, by John C. Maxwell
- You are a Badass, by Jen Sincero
- Rock Your Network Marketing Business, by Sarah Robbins
- Miracle Morning, by Hal Elrod
- Miracle Morning for Network Marketers, by Hal Elrod
LESSON 2: Challenge Groups
- You can use this template to send a letter to friends in family members.
- 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge Group Template
- Clean Eating Recipe Suggestions to share with challenge group
- Check out this video training that Jenelle did about running Challenge Groups (it’s a little long, watch it in chunks if you have to.)
- Check out this ULTIMATE Guide to Running Challenge Groups
- You can use these challenge group templates that I have created – or use the templates in your Coach Online Office.
- Listen to this call on running ‘Rockin Challenge Groups’.
- Watch this quick funny video about running awesome challenge groups.
LESSON 3: Shakeology
- Shakeology 1 min video, Crazy about Nutrition
- What is Shakeology and why should I drink it? (3:41)
- What Can Shakeology do for you? (4:26)
- FUNNY! Video from Tony Horton
- You can also tune in to the “Inside Shakeology Podcasts” by Darin Olien – quick informative episodes to help you learn more about this amazing product!
Download Ingredients Chart HERE
Shakeology Clinical Trial
LESSON 4: Social Media
And if you haven’t watched already, check out this Facebook 101 training!
Some apps you might find helpful:
- My Challenge Tracker – run challenge groups
- PS Express (photo editing)
- Snapseed (photo editing)
- Word Swag (text on pics)
- Phonto (text on pics)
- Photofy (photo editing and text on pics)
- FontCandy+ (text on pics)
- Burstmode (set up your phone, start it & let it take 100’s of pics in seconds..just save your favorite ones)
- MyFitnessPal -tracks nutrition
- Diptic – collage pics (Use thin black or white borders to keep it looking sleek,modern & professional. More is not better..it becomes too “noisy”. Do not do too many collages.
- PE-Fotolr Editing scars or blemishes, blurring out backgrounds (use the Color>Draw feature) & more.
- PicsArt (photo editing)
- A+ Signature – add your IG & fb URL to a pic & save it to the app’s filing cabinet so it’s quick & easy to add.
- FitRadio – great app for workouts
- Cover photo -Great for your Facebook cover photo’s.
- FlipAgram – your pictures set to your fav song you buy on iTunes
- Squaready – when a pic is too big for IG
- HeyTell & Voxer -voice msg instead of text
- Inspire – quotes that inspire my own fitness/health motivational quotes
- iMovie – videos
- PicPlayPost – videos and video collages
- My Challenge Tracker – run challenge groups
- Photo Grid
- After Focus
- vidstitch (video)
- VivaVideo (video)
LESSON 5: Sharing Your Story
- Listen to this REALLY great call about how “Sharing is Selling” from Michelle Meyers.
- Quick video about building your brand.
LESSON 6: Day in the Life, Time Management, Organization
- Make copies of the BAT (Business Activity Tracker)
- Print the POWER HOUR Daily To-Do List – place in a page protector and use each day.
- If you haven’t already…be sure to watch this video about the Critical Core Activities (aka the things that you should be doing every single day to move your business forward!):
LESSON 7: Expanding Your Network
- BONUS TRAINING: Take a listen to this GREAT call from Michelle Meyers: “7 Habits to Make, 7 Habits to Break”
- And go to www.JenelleSummers.com for additional training resources on social media and SO much more! username: teamhardcore/password: fitness
- Check out this training video about “Like” pages, Ads & Boosts
Attracting & Connecting with your Niche Market
LESSON 8: Success Club
- Watch “Hot in the Club” (Everything you need to know about WHY to make Success Club a priority!): http://www.instantpresenter.com/WebConference/RecordingDefault.aspx?c_psrid=EB50DC86884E
- Download, print and read How to Earn Success Club.
- FILE: How to be a Success Starter: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/uploads/fckeditor/mdbody/File/downloads/pdfs/Success%20Starters%20FAQ.pdf
LESSON 9: Emerald and Beyond
- What is a customer lead?
- Lead Programs checklist
- More on the benefits of becoming Emerald
- Listen to this call: “Reaching Emerald and Beyond!”
- Check out this training next: Diamond and Beyond!
Here is a cute video explaining the team cycle bonus:
LESSON 10: Ready, Set, GO!
- Listen to this call from Mindy Wender: “Hobby vs. Hustle”.
- Here I am talking about “Fighting Your Fears”.
Did you finish your checklist? (click to open) If not, do that now so that I know you have finished the training and we can talk about ‘what’s next’! 🙂
And now…you are invited to join our on-going coach business-building support group on Facebook, where we provide daily support and we share ideas, suggestions, motivation, etc…
Click HERE to request to join the Business Builders group. 🙂