Barre Blend is on sale NOW!
What is it?
Barre Blend is an all new Beachbody program launching this January that will help you create a lean, toned physique through a fun fusion of ballet barre, Pilates, strength and cardio interval training. You will feel the burn as you sweat, stretch, and strengthen to energize your entire body.
What is included?
- 40 unique workouts that you can do at home or anywhere (no repeats!)
- Daily Motivation Cards
- “Get Started with Barre Blend” video
- 4 “Barre Basics” videos
- Barre Blend Introduction to Nutrition video
- Beachbody Guide to Nutrition
- Get Started Guide + Workout Calendar
- Option to add one of our proven nutrition programs and save over 60%!
Who is it for?
- People who are up for a new fitness challenge.
- Anyone who has goals for the new year.
- Anyone who likes low-impact workouts that are easy on your joints.
- Anyone who wants a lean, toned body.
- People who like workouts that are good for all fitness levels.
- People who want an efficient workout so they can get on with their day.
What equipment will you need?
NO bar necessary. All you you need is a chair and a couple of very light weights (1-5 pounds recommended). I even used soup cans!
What about Results?
Romy lost 25.6 lbs. and 15.5 inches in 60 days! She said, “I look and feel so much better. My waist is going back to its small self! My butt is sexy and round instead of just BIG! Everything is smaller and tighter, and I not only look good in my clothes, but also need new clothes!”
Marina lost 15.8 pounds and 10.75 inches in 60 days! She said, “I have abs! I never knew they were there but after 60 days of Barre Blend, they made themselves known. I loved that the workouts are 30-40 minutes – so there is no excuse for not finding the time in your day to dedicate to yourself and make these crucial improvements.”
This program will not be widely available until June. I am excited to be able to give 20 people early access in January! Grab a pack and save your spot in my “Meet Me at the Barre” VIP Test Group, starting on January 13th.
Want to learn more or try a FREE sample workout and see what you think?