This is a recipe that ANYONE can and should make! You’re going to want to hang this it up, and refer to it daily, to remind yourself that you CAN make this recipe! We all have the same ingredients! You don’t need to go to the store. You won’t need ANY special tools or gadgets. You can cook it up anywhere, anytime! If you make it, you won’t regret it! After you’ve made it, you’ll feel full and satisfied! There is no other recipe that has the potential to change your life quite like this one. Are you ready?
- 24 hours
- Goals (1 or more)
- 1 Plan
- 1 BIG desire to change
- 0-2 feet
- 1 dose of creativity
- 1 large batch of discipline
- A dash of passion
- A splash of positive thinking
- 1 or more accountability partners
- Various sized cheerleaders
- First, leave your excuses in a drawer. You won’t need them for this recipe.
- Next, take your 24 hours, and your calendar, smart phone or other scheduling device, refer to your goal(s), and set aside at least 30 minutes/day, 5 days week to be active (you can even divide into 2 – fifteen minute portions if necessary). Studies show that this amount of time is proven to be effective for weight loss and health benefits. An alarm clock is extremely useful for this step. This recipe turns out very well when made first thing in the morning, before you do anything else.
- Make sure you mix in enough desire to begin shaping your goals.
- Now, Put on 0 to 2 shoes, and move vigorously. You’ll notice the temperature rising, as well as a quickening of the heart and pride will start to bubble up from inside.
- Feel free to get creative with this recipe. Some variations include: stairs at work, long walks across parking lots, extra vigorous house-work, etc. Ask the kids to join you. Maybe your significant other would like to join you, too. This recipe is best when shared with others. The t.v., computer, and/or telephone can sometimes interfere with the outcome of this recipe. I suggest turning them off.
- Sometimes, this recipe needs a little extra attention and will require a large amount of discipline. Stay on task, don’t give up at this point. If you want to get the best results, refer back to your goals, and recommit.
- A little dash of passion will go a long way!
- Add a splash of positive thinking, and the results will amaze you! You can make this recipe…just keep telling yourself that!
- Do you know someone who could use this recipe, too? Share it with them, and work on it together. Before you know it, you’ll have made time, and enjoyed it too!
- You’ll make your friends and family members so proud, they’ll begin cheering for you to make more! And you’ll feel so amazing…that you will!
Enjoy! Makes unlimited servings for the rest of your life.
WHAT’S ON SALE THIS MONTH?