- I’ve lost 24 pounds and many inches (I lost count after 20!).
- I’m in the best shape of my life!
- I work from home.
- I’m my own boss.
- I’m earning an extra income for my family.
- I found something I am very passionate about!
- I wake up excited every day to ‘work’.
- I have helped over 100 people start and continue to live healthier lives.
- I have a team of passionate coaches that have the same outlook and goals as I do.
- I’m having an absolute BLAST!
You might ask how coaching helped me lose weight and get in the best shape of my life. Well, the answer is accountability! Not every coach is at their goal weight when the get started. Actually, I would say MOST are not! They are on this journey, and inviting others along with them. When you ask people to join you, you can’t expect them to do something that you’re not doing yourself! Being a coach has kept me accountable to my goals!
If you’ve ever been remotely curious about what I do as a coach, or if it’s something you think might be a good fit for you, too…than check out a webinar that I am co-hosting tonight with my friend and fellow coach, Amanda. We are getting ready to begin our next 6 Week Coaching internship that will start on September 9, and want to take this opportunity FIRST to share the basics of coaching and how we both came to try it, and love it!
We’ll be on at 8:30 pm EST, tonight (Wednesday, 8/28). It should only run about 30 minutes. There is absolutely no commitment! You sit, you watch, you decide if this is something you might be interested in doing. You can register with this link: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=E958DC86884B3C
And if you like, send me a quick note to let me know you’ll be there! I’d love to know who I’m talking to. 🙂