Mint Chocolate Muffins
Chocolate muffins that will fool friends and family members! These healthy, flourless muffins are quick and easy, 21 Day Fix – approved and dee-lish! So moist and chocolatey, they are a perfect treat for when cravings strike! And nobody will know about your ‘secret ingredient’.
I’m always looking for healthy treats and snacks for the kids, and well…sometimes they are TOO tasty. These were gone in less than 3 hours from the time I made them. But the are so quick and easy to make…I don’t mind whipping up another batch. 😉
- 1 (15-oz.) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup raw honey
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp. pure peppermint extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place chickpeas, eggs, honey, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Place batter in a medium bowl.
- Divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely and enjoy!
1 muffin = 133 calories and 4 grams protein
containers = 1 yellow, 1 tsp